Saturday, March 30, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (15)

Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

EARCS I GOT THIS WEEK:

 

EBOOKS I GOT THIS WEEK:


BOOKS I GOT THIS WEEK:
 
 
AUDIO BOOKS I GOT THIS WEEK:


I both love and hate the big haul weeks.  Love because, YAY NEW BOOKS! But hate because now my TBR list has grown ridiculously long and I am feeling the pressure to spend all my free time reading (instead of mindlessly surfing the internet or watching tv). 

I have already started both Fingersmith (which I am loving - the audiobook narrator is FANTASTIC) and Eleanor & Park (which is sweet so far but I am really hoping for some more depth to the story by the end). 

A few of those with far away release dates (like Afterglow) I will be holding off on until much later.  For that particular title, I am hoping to do a re-read of the first two books.  I am also considering doing a giveaway of The Summer Prince.  I read and EARC and it wasn't my cup of tea and I don't really feel it is appropriate for my classroom library....

7 comments:

Katja Weinert said...

The reviews for Eleanor and Park have been so positive; sounds like a must read.
Katja @ YA's the Word

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Eleanor & Park is such a cute read! I loved it! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my STS!

Alyssa said...

Stormbringers - I got that one in February! I hope it's better than the first book, because I hated the first book. Afterglow looks awesome! I enjoyed Wildefire, but I never got around to reading Embers and Echoes. I need to read That Time I Joined The Circus - that was one of the first eARCs I ever got! (I think. It was a while ago, in January). Enjoy your books! :D

Here is my STS post!

Deidra Monson said...

I totally understand loving and hating the big hauls. And you got some really good books! I hope you enjoy.
Deidra @ Simply Books.
My STS

Ula said...

Lovely haul! I have the majority of these books on my TBR pile as well!

Enjoy your books!
My haul

Unknown said...

I'm really looking forward to reading That Time I Joined the Circus, and that Philippa Gregory book looks fantastic!

My STS

Have a great weekend!

Read Write Reviews said...

This is an awesome haul with a a variety of books from different genres!

My Haul! Letterbox Love!

Post a Comment